RCS/Entrepreneurship & Culture Center
Entrepreneurship and Cultural Center, Duties and Responsibility
Elfneh Kebamo Sidemo
Management and Director of Entrepreneurship and Cultural Center, Assosa University, Ethiopia
- Preserving & nurturing a Culture of entrepreneurship & a Culture & providing fun arts Community Services.
- Facilitating a discussion on traditional arts, creating awareness
- Provide Consulting & Training Services to different sections of the Community through a study of Current national & international entrepreneurship strategies.
- Developing & disseminating Vocational training Courses on language &Culture research.
- Providing theatrical Services to teach & develop plays & plays.
- Provide awareness training to the university & the local Community on the arts.
- Conducting a study of traditional folk arts & folklore.
- Establishing a library, providing services to users by organizing & preparing records for their content.